Sunday, May 11, 2008

Customer comments

I have only received good comments, some quite heart-rending, and mostly from physiotherapists. A few are:

“awesome! – gives my fingers a break” (Physio)
“fabulous” (Physio)
“amazing” (Physio)
“Jirra, dit was darem lekker!” (Tannie after a shoulder and back massage)
“hell, this is great” (Physio)
“I have already had my girlfriend use it on me with fantastic effect!!” (male nurse)
“Well, it fixed my back” (long term sceptic)
“net wat ek wil he vir my rug” (US atleet)
“Great feedback from clients -Best wishes” ..(Osteopath)
“Please could you let me have the additional exercises as we are so enjoying this B2N and it has improved my husbands tension remarkanley. thanks so much” (Private )

“O-o-h this is l-o-o-v-ely!” (Maternity nursing sister )
“My mom had benifitted greatly from using your B2N and now an aunt of mine would like one sent to her as well please.” (Discovery Health )

“Just to let you know how impressed I am with the BTN muscle massager. It works so well and is so easy to use. I am very impressed with your 'invention'” (school secretary )

“I have had a uniformly positive response to the massagers – it’s very funny watching people’s expressions when they first get a back massage – the face literally melts into relaxation and a floppy grin appears. One of the recipients was a medical doctor and he has been ecstatic” (Company secretary)

“……says she finds your back massager is working well. She is a very dedicated physio with such a good reputation.” (e-mail from nursing sister on physio )

"they are really really working. They are so nice for farmer on his tractor - even gave one to the labourers harvesting" (beauty & health care therapist)

“I tested it on two friends, they LOVED IT! Thanks again for the b2n’s” (Massage Therapist )

“Its already working, and it’s the first time. I can feel it in my neck” (rugby player being treated by physio)

“Some find it a bit prickly on the skin – others just LOVE them!” (Pilates Instructress)

“Is it possible that this could be working already? I’ve tried it once on this sore leg of mine and it seems to be much easier” (farmer)

“You know, I have this bad back and all I do now on these roads is put a massager behind my back so it massages while we bounce along – but it really inspires me. It sort of energises me and makes me feel so good” (artist-baker-naturist on his bad road journeys)

“Oh, yes, this is lovely. I can see why people enjoy them so much” ( Physio)

“This is so fascinating, so powerful” (Physio)

“The customers just LOVE them” (Physio secy)

“It is extremely empowering” (Physio)

“Three times a day I’m on my back, on the floor, on my B2N, watching TV” (60 year old Jewellery student)

“Ek is baie beindruk. Toe jy klaar my rug maseer het wou ek sommer bly lê” (Physio)

“Jinne, man, this thing WRAGTAG WORKS. I had it in the middle of my back yesterday and now I feel I can play golf again! Every morning I wake up with a sore back but today I feel just fine” (Golf course green keeper)

No comments: